The Leod Escapes "Track & Tour" ride that started it all - the "Sachsenring & The Italian Alps" track rider tour - runs for the fifth time this year, from August 22-31, 2017.
The "Sachsenring & The Italian Alps" vacation started back in 2013. Since then Leod Escapes has launched four other international tours with track time, with a fifth one to Spain coming in 2018. The most intense still remains the original.
Your trip includes:
• 5 Days of riding in the Italian Alps
• 2 Days track time at Sachsenring
• 9 nights accommodations in 3-star hotels
• Breakfast every day
• Dinners included in the Alps
• Welcome & farewell dinner
• Local guides & track instructors
• Vehicle for luggage and track gear
• Broad array of BMWs available for Alps
• Proper sport bikes for the track
• Option to drive the Autobahn from Munich to Sachsen
"Five years ago it all started with this tour. I think of tours like bikes in the garage. We've got an array of good tours in the stable now but this one is still the most intense. Other tours run smoother and handle better but this tour offers the most insane ride, it's still the one we love the most. It's just crazy fun. You’re riding the back roads on sport touring machines and doing some track time on proper sport bikes. Everyone on the tour is a track rider. This one element changes the flavor of these tours completely." - Cat MacLeod, Leod Escapes
For more info and to book your spot on the tour - or to find out about the other motorcycle track & tour vacations available from Leod Escapes, visit www.leodescapes.com