"The primary feature of the premium C3 Pro Women helmet, like its C3W base model, is that it has been specially developed to better fit women riders," reports Sarah Schilke, Schuberth North America's Marketing and P.R. Manager. "The Euphoria’s flowing, flowery design is a departure from Schuberth's usual solid color offerings and was added in response to inquiries from women riders who wanted a traditionally feminine look on a helmet that also provides optimum fit, comfort and safety."
The result of over 60 years of helmet design and development, the C3 PRO Women, and its counterpart the C3 PRO, are the next generation of Schuberth's popular C3 and C3W flip-up helmets and offer many new features such as enhanced comfort and fit, increased ventilation, improved aerodynamics and an internal antenna for the Bluetooth Schuberth Rider Communication System. The C3 Pro Women is specially fitted for the female facial structure and the removeable lining is comprised of softer material that is anti-microbial, hypo-allergenic and comfortable on sensitive skin.
Schuberth C3 Pro Women features include:
- Developed in Schuberth’s proprietary acoustic wind tunnel for optimized aerodynamics, aeroacoustics and ventilation
- Removable, washable COOLMAX lining
- Schuberth’s patented Anti-Roll-Off-System
- Exceeds DOT and ECE standards
- Pre-installed internal antenna enhances optional Bluetooth® SRC-System which pairs wirelessly with intercom, phone, MP3 and GPS
- The new graphic, “Euphoria,” offers a subtle flare of colour and style
- Sizes: XS (52/53) to L (58/59) [can be resized to XXS (50/51)]
- Includes 5-year Warranty, 3-year Service Plan, and is eligible for the Mobility Program
The Schuberth C3 Pro Wemen Euphoria retails in Canada for $975.
-- From Schuberth North America