The full floating construction allows the rotor to expand as the surface heats up and ensures optimum pad-to-rotor contact at all times. The wave design allows air to pass over every point of the brake pad surface, keeping the entire system cooler. The result is improved lever feel and modulation, which equates to increased confidence on the bike. More confidence on the bike means safer riding on the road and faster laps on the track.
The Galfer Standard Wave Rotor for Ducatis (part number DF807CW) fits the following applications:
- 2010-14 796 Hypermotard / Monster
- 2012-14 Streetfighter 848
- 2009-14 Monster 1100 / S / Evo / Diesel
- 2011-14 Monster EVO
- 2011-14 Multistrada 1200 / S (Sport/Touring)
- 2013-14 Multistrada 1200 S Gran Turismo
- 2012-14 Multistrada 1200 S Pikes Peak
MSRP: $320.00 per rotor (USA price)
To learn more about Galfer USA Wave Rotors or to locate a Galfer dealer near you, visit www.GalferUSA.com. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest product and racing updates.