The October issue of Inside Motorcycles is making its way into mailboxes and onto newsstands across the country! If you're a retro and vintage fan, you're going to love this issue! Read on to find out what's inside!
Wednesday, 07 September 2016 16:03 Published in Current Issue
The June 2016 issue of Inside Motorcycles is hitting mailboxes and better newsstands as we speak! What's inside?
Wednesday, 27 April 2016 14:45 Published in Current Issue
The May issue of Inside Motorcycles started hitting newsstands and subscriber mailboxes this week, just in time to get you all revved up for spring! Included inside is our second annual How-To special section!
Friday, 01 April 2016 15:37 Published in Current Issue
The March/April issue of Inside Motorcycles is landing in subscriber mailboxes and on better newsstands across Canada at this very moment!
Monday, 22 February 2016 14:54 Published in Current Issue
Last week the big fat new DOUBLE ISSUE of Inside Motorcycles started dropping into readers' mailboxes and landing on store shelves. Pick your copy up today to find out about the best new bikes of 2016 and a whole lot more!
Wednesday, 20 January 2016 11:22 Published in Current Issue
The cover of our December 2015 issue (Vol. 18, Issue 08) is highlighted by the new and exciting 2016 Ducati Monster 1200 R. Does this first Monster with Ducati's 'R' race designation stand up to the honour? Nothing like a track test to find out! Read our impressions of Ducati's latest Monster in the December issue of Inside Motorcycles.
Monday, 23 November 2015 14:47 Published in Current Issue
Latest issue ON SALE NOW! Special adventure insert, KTM 1290 SA, MV Agusta Brutale Dragster and more!
The November issue of Inside Motorcycles, featuring our 2nd annual Inside Adventure special 32-page insert, hit mailboxes this week and is currently available at newsstands across Canada and online!
What's in the latest issue, you ask?
- 32-page Inside Adventure special insert, with:
- reviews of the all-new KTM 1290 Super Adventure and the small but capable Honda CRF250L
- a two-day adventure ride story in the Algonquin Park area of Ontario
- a recap from the super-cool Triple B Rally, a women's-only ride through the woods and mountains around Revelstoke, BC.
- expert columns and product spotlights
- MV Agusta Brutale 800 Dragster RR review (one of the most thrilling bikes we've tested in many, many years, melding gorgeous and outlandish style with brutish performance)
- Suzuki GSX-S750 review (rowdy yet gentlemanly, with a great price!)
- one of the most epic Iron Butt rides you'll ever hear about: 24,000 km in 24 days, five great lakes, four corners of the US, three countries and a whole lot of interstate
- racing in the exhibition debut of the Kawasaki Ninja 300 Race Series at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park in August. The tightest racing of the entire Canadian Superbike Championship season, and we were right in the thick of it!
- our usual tech pages and columnists that are a part of every issue of Inside Motorcycles.
You can find Inside Motorcycles one of these three ways:
1. Subscribe online by clicking here and have it delivered to your door (ask for your subscription to start with the September issue!)
2. Pick up a hard copy on better newsstands and select retailers including Chapters, Indigo, Canadian Tire, Loblaws, Shoppers Drug Mart and Walmart
3. Get a digital subscription or single issues direct to your inbox by clicking here!
Friday, 23 October 2015 13:50 Published in Current Issue
The October 2015 issue of Inside Motorcycles (Vol. 18, Issue 06) sees the return of our annual Nostalgia Lives On issue! This year we pay homage to the Suzuki GSX-R, which celebrates 30 years as one of the most iconic marques in motorcycle history, and arguably the most important sport bike ever produced.
Monday, 28 September 2015 12:51 Published in Current Issue