The Trophy SE is a luxury tourer that focuses on supreme comfort combined with agile handling. The Trophy features high level equipment including cruise control, traction control, a fully featured trip computer, electronic screen adjustment, three 12v power sockets and ABS as standard. Also included with the Trophy SE is electronic suspension adjustment; a full Bluetooth-enabled audio system, and an electronic tire-pressure monitoring system. Designed with Triumph’s obsessive attention to detail, the 1215cc, 3-cylinder, shaft-drive Trophy SE provides high levels of torque, performance and handling for a sublime riding experience. The SE offers an extended service interval (10,000 miles / 16,000km’s between major services) and a 2-year manufacturer warranty for added peace of mind.
The 2013 Triumph Trophy SE starts at $19,999.
Triumph has announced pricing for the new 2013 Triumph Trophy. The Trophy SE, which is scheduled for dealer delivery in January 2013, will start at $19,999 for the Trophy SE.
Published in News
- FIXI Crescent Suzuki Releases Sylvain Guintoli from 2013 Contract
- Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Selection Event Wraps Up; Canadians Unable to Crack Tough Competition
- Riedmann Ends Season With a Career Best 12th Place Finish at NOLA
- Young Wraps Up Rookie Season On A High Note At NOLA
- BMW Motorrad posts record retail figures for September