One of the founders of the Canadian Motorcycle Drag Racing Association and a long time hospital visitation director on the board of the Association for Injured Motorcyclists, Peter will be greatly missed in the motorcycling community. The British Columbia Coalition of Motorcycles (BCCOM) office will keep you up to date on the memorial to be held at a later time.
Motorcycling Advocate Peter Jack Passes Away Following Motorcycle AccidentWritten by on Wednesday, 08 August 2012 09:25
Peter Jack, former Provincial Co-coordinator of the B.C. Coalition of Motorcyclists, has passed away due to complications from a motorcycle accident.
Published in News
- FIXI Crescent Suzuki Releases Sylvain Guintoli from 2013 Contract
- Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Selection Event Wraps Up; Canadians Unable to Crack Tough Competition
- Riedmann Ends Season With a Career Best 12th Place Finish at NOLA
- Young Wraps Up Rookie Season On A High Note At NOLA
- BMW Motorrad posts record retail figures for September