“Continuing as the title sponsor for the Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Fame in 2015 strengthens our commitment to leadership and support of the motorcycle industry in Canada,” said Florian Burguet, Vice President of KTM/Husqvarna Canada. “We’re proud to help celebrate this year’s inductees again with the Hall of Fame - their legacies and accomplishments.”
“The 2015 Banquet Committee is excited to have Husqvarna North America as our title sponsor once again,” said Mike Harwood, Chair of the Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Fame. “As the pioneers of motorcross, Husqvarna has a long tradition of excellence in the motorcycle industry.”
The 2015 inductees to the Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Fame are:
- Mr. Jim Allen Competitor – Road Racing
- Mr. Chris Evans Competitor – Flat Tracker
- Mr. Al Johnson Competitor – Road Racing
- Mr. John Kehoe Competitor – Speedway
- Mr. George Morin Competitor – Road Racing
- Mr. John Ranger Competitor – Trials
- Mr. Albert Irwin – Contributor
- Mr. Jim & Mrs.Muriel Kelly – Contributor
- Mr. Warren Thaxter – Contributor
- Mr. Bob & Bryan Sparks – Historical
- Mr. Ted Sturgess – Historical
Founded by Bar and Hedy Hodgson in 1999, the Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Fame preserves and promotes Canadian motorcycle history for the benefit of the motorcycling community and public.
The Hall of Fame is governed by an independent board of volunteer directors representing every region of the country. Since the first induction banquet in Toronto in 2006, over 100 distinguished motorcyclists and organizations have been inducted into the Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Fame.