The Kawasaki H2R and H2 are back for 2017, as is a new H2 Carbon model. Two years after the introduction of one of the most-talked-about motorcycles in modern history, Kawasaki has unveiled a slew of upgrades for all models in 2017.
• NEW Bosch compact Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) allows for additional feedback and layer of precision for management control
• NEW Multi-mode traction control
• Launch control, engine braking control, ABS and a quick shifter
• NEW Instrument features include bank angle display and max bank angle recording function
• NEW Kawasaki Intelligent Anti-lock Brake System (KIBS) corner braking control, with feedback from IMU, increases cornering capabilities
• NEW Contactless-type quick shifter that now allows for quicker shifts for seamless acceleration and quick and easy deceleration (downshifting capability new for 2017) and enables rapid upshifts.
• NEW Öhlins® TTX fully adjustable, concentric twin tube design rear shock
• NEW Remote preload adjuster simplifies adjustment without tools for rider preference
• NEW Updated rear shock linkage ratios contribute to firmer, more stable feeling
• NEW Aerodynamic Brembo brake and clutch levers are shorter with rounded edges
• NEW High-quality emblem adds racy and edgy look to the upper cowl
The engine remains a supercharged 998 cc inline-four; the R model remains a track-only offering, while the H2 and H2 carbon are street legal. The limited-edition Carbon model, of which only 120 are being produced, features all-carbon-fibre reinforcement polymer upper cowl, special stamping and silver-mirror paint.
Tuesday, 15 November 2016 13:53 Published in Industry News
Ducati unveils 1299 Superleggera, new Monster 797, Multistrada 950, two new Scramblers and revised Monster 1200
Tuesday, 08 November 2016 16:31 Published in Industry News
Ducati North America invited the Canadian media to the San Francisco Bay area in mid-March for a press test involving seven of the brand’s latest models.
Tuesday, 14 April 2015 10:18 Published in Feature Stories
Looking to extend your riding season this year? Motorcycle Innovations introduces the RACER “Race Carbon” glove to its fall/winter line. Combining race level protection with a layer of insulation means you can ride even when the conditions get quite brisk.
Wednesday, 30 October 2013 09:51 Published in Products