The entire details as per MV Agusta Canada are listed below. The only thing that stood out to us is this: "There must be a minimum of 8 competitors at the start of the race to qualify for contingency." Here's to hoping that the grids grow in 2013 - only two races last year featured eight bikes on the K&N Pro Sport Bike grid.
2013 MV Agusta F3 675 EAS $12,500
Included in price: One extra set of wheels and $500 parts support credit
Additional racing accessories available with special pricing to Program Participants
Dealer freight and prep extra
The Program Requirements are:
• A copy of a current and valid Canadian road racing license
• Provide the retailer and MV Agusta Canada a race resume complete with projected 2013 activities
The Contingency program:
Contingency per round of CSBK Pro Sport Bike (No Amateur or regional contingency program will be offered at this time)
1st place $1,000.00
2nd place $600.00
3rd place $400.00
4th place $300.00
5th place $250.00
CSBK Overall Championship Bonus Pro Sport Bike: $5,000.00
Requirements for contingency pay out:
• Only official series results will be accepted.
• Only Canadian spec F3 EAS models bought from a Canadian authorized dealer qualify for contingency.
• There must be a minimum of 8 competitors at the start of the race to qualify for contingency.
• The MV AGUSTA logo must be present on both sides of the motorcycle fairings and fuel tank.
• A colour photo must be submitted with the request for contingency.
• MV Agusta Canada Program Registration form must be submitted each time.