The following is from a press release from Canadian distributor Motovan:
"The new F4 is our best yet, encompassing the latest technology and engine developments…A true state of the art masterpiece. After intense months of design, development and testing MV Agusta has redefined the characteristics of the F4 with an ambitious underlying goal to make the F4 the most advanced hypersport bike on the market. We achieved this by creating two versions to form the new range for Canada, sharing the same distinctive DNA yet possessing different technical solutions to satisfy every rider.
"The F4 RR contains the most advanced engineering solutions, enhanced by a range of technical excellence to offer the complete control of the vehicle and maximum performance: chassis control utilizing vehicle inertia sensors, a unique engine control with Ride-By-Wire system, Öhlins electronic control suspension and steering damper as well as GP spec titanium connecting rods.
"The unique and comprehensive technology of the F4 RR has been extended to the version F4, which also shares several aesthetic and functional innovations. These include a re-proportioned and lighter “signature” four exit silencer, new lightweight wheels and a new front spoiler integrated into the front fairing with DRL (Daylight Running Lights) that enhance the design, as well as the new tail light incorporating light guide technology. All complemented with completely new graphics and colors. These elements make the new F4 more advanced than ever before, yet with total respect for the history of this iconic machine. Our objective was to create a vehicle that exceeded the expectations of customers based on a new technological platform, focused on electronics and its fundamental contribution improving power delivery of the engine and driving dynamics on the road and on the track. All this combined with a thorough review of the engine to provide competitive performance.
"In detail, the main features of the new MV Agusta F4:
• Short-stroke inline four-cylinder engine with central cam chain and radial valves
• MVICS Technology (Motor & Vehicle Integrated Control System)
• ELDOR electronics package with Ride-By-Wire system and four maps engine
• Throttle sensitivity adjustable (selectable between Normal, Sport and Rain)
• Max torque (selectable between Normal, Sport and Rain)
• Variable Engine response (selectable between Normal, Sport and Rain)
• Engine Braking (selectable between Normal, Sport and Rain)
• RPM limiter (selectable between Normal, Sport and Rain)
• Inertial vehicle lean angle sensor
• Traction control adjustable on eight levels
• Electronic EAS (Electronically Assisted Shift)
• Öhlins suspension with electronic control (F4 RR)
• Brembo monobloc brake calipers (model M50 on the F4 RR)"
Visit www.mvagustacanada.com or your local dealer for more details.