January 4, 2019 (Toronto, ON) – Yamaha Motor Canada has announced that the Star Venture TC – Yamaha’s most advanced transcontinental luxury touring motorcycle – is returning to the company’s Canadian lineup as a 2020 model.
The Star Venture TC made a statement when it was introduced for the 2018 model year, delivering classic V-twin performance in a striking visual package with a long list of touring amenities for riders who choose to journey further.
Powered by a 1,854 cc (113 ci) V-twin producing 126 ft-lbs of torque, the Star Venture TC comes standard with heated seats and grips, cruise control, an electronically-adjustable windshield, 144 litres of storage and a user-friendly infotainment system with a 7-inch LCD touchscreen. The infotainment system includes GPS navigation, stereo, Bluetooth connectivity and plenty more. Yamaha’s innovative Sure-Park system uses a dedicated electric motor to slowly move the bike forward and backward, reducing stress on the rider. Additional highlights of the 2020 Star Venture TC include ride-by-wire throttle, two riding modes, traction control, unified braking and Smart Key technology.
The 2020 Star Venture TC comes in dark metallic grey and new vivid blue, with an MSRP of $32,299. Delivery to Canadian dealerships will be in the spring of 2019. For more information, visit http://yamaha-motor.ca.
Star Venture TC Key Features
• Air-cooled, 1,854 cc (113 ci) 48-degree V-twin
• Six-speed transmission with over drive fifth and sixth gears
• Yamaha Chip Control Throttle (YCC-T)
• Yamaha's D-Mode variable throttle control system and traction control
• Cruise control
• Sure-Park parking support system for easier, precise manoeuvrability
• ABS & UBS brakes
• Yamaha Smart Key system
• Feature-packed 7-inch infotainment system (audio, GPS navigation, communication, vehicle status info & various equipment controls
• Stylish frame-mounted full coverage fairing with four LED headlights
• Electronically adjustable windshield
• Wind deflectors
• 144 litres of storage (side cases, top case and rider/passenger compartments)
• Comfortable, heated rider and passenger seats
• Heated handlebar grips
• 25-litre fuel tank
• 5-year warranty coverage (one year limited factory warranty plus four years of Yamaha Protection Plus. Certain exclusions apply)