The highlight of the May issue of Inside Motorcycles is our third annual How-To special section! Find out how to do change your own oil, get the most value when selling your bike, take better photos, turn your dirt bike into a flat tracker, engage a community (yep) and more!
Proving you don't need more than a cylinder to have a good time, we bring you a full review of the exciting new BMW G310R, the German maker's first modern foray into the sub-500 category. It's a naked bike with good looks and a friendly attitude, perfect for the city but with enough hustle to make the twisties a lot of fun!
Also in the single-cylinder, sub-500 domain is the CCM GP450 Adventure, a British dual sport bike with true trail capabilities. Read about how the GP450 impressed us with its overall abilities in the May issue of Inside Motorcycles!
In the travel department we bring you a touring story from southern Greece, where we go hunting for the mythical Gates of Hades in a remote and eerie landscape.
Also in this issue:
- our 2017 Retro & Classic Bike Buyers' Guide, where you can compare all of the retro-styled production bikes available this year
- Andrew Trevitt talks about how electronics have changed motorcycles and will continue to do so
- A vintage feature on the Yamaha TD1 production racer of the 1960s
- Shaft to chain: Gunther Schwarz's vintage BMW race conversion
You can find Inside Motorcycles one of these three ways:
1. Subscribe online by clicking here and have it delivered to your door!
2. Pick up a hard copy on better newsstands and select retailers including Chapters, Indigo, Canadian Tire, Loblaws, Shoppers Drug Mart and Walmart
3. Get a digital subscription or single issues direct to your inbox by clicking here!
Thursday, 06 April 2017 11:05 Published in Current Issue
Inside Motorcycles is rocking out at the Calgary Motorcycle Show (BMW Centre, Stampede Park) and Toronto's North American International Motorcycle Supershow (International Centre) this weekend. Come by the booth to say hi, get a free mag, renew your subscription, or to start your subscription off with you best deals of the year! We've got t-shirt!
At the Supershow (Toronto) we are located in hall 2, booth 2233, near the Riders Choice display and close to the entrance to halls 2 and 3! At the Calgary show we are located at booth 112.
See you there!
Friday, 06 January 2017 09:42 Published in Industry News
The March/April issue of Inside Motorcycles is landing in subscriber mailboxes and on better newsstands across Canada at this very moment!
Monday, 22 February 2016 14:54 Published in Current Issue