The November issue of Inside Motorcycles, featuring our 2nd annual Inside Adventure special 32-page insert, hit mailboxes this week and is currently available at newsstands across Canada and online!
What's in the latest issue, you ask?
- 32-page Inside Adventure special insert, with:
- reviews of the all-new KTM 1290 Super Adventure and the small but capable Honda CRF250L
- a two-day adventure ride story in the Algonquin Park area of Ontario
- a recap from the super-cool Triple B Rally, a women's-only ride through the woods and mountains around Revelstoke, BC.
- expert columns and product spotlights
- MV Agusta Brutale 800 Dragster RR review (one of the most thrilling bikes we've tested in many, many years, melding gorgeous and outlandish style with brutish performance)
- Suzuki GSX-S750 review (rowdy yet gentlemanly, with a great price!)
- one of the most epic Iron Butt rides you'll ever hear about: 24,000 km in 24 days, five great lakes, four corners of the US, three countries and a whole lot of interstate
- racing in the exhibition debut of the Kawasaki Ninja 300 Race Series at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park in August. The tightest racing of the entire Canadian Superbike Championship season, and we were right in the thick of it!
- our usual tech pages and columnists that are a part of every issue of Inside Motorcycles.
You can find Inside Motorcycles one of these three ways:
1. Subscribe online by clicking here and have it delivered to your door (ask for your subscription to start with the September issue!)
2. Pick up a hard copy on better newsstands and select retailers including Chapters, Indigo, Canadian Tire, Loblaws, Shoppers Drug Mart and Walmart
3. Get a digital subscription or single issues direct to your inbox by clicking here!