(September 26, 2017)- The KLX250 motorcycle is built to take riders to new places.
Tuesday, 26 September 2017 15:06 Published in Products
(August 4, 2017)- The dominating Kawasaki KX250F motorcycle returns for 2018 with a list of enhancements to keep the KX250F on top as the single-most dominant motocross bike of the last decade.
Friday, 04 August 2017 15:08 Published in Products
Kawasaki has given the Versys-X 300 somewhat of an identity crisis. The all-new 2017 model is positioned as a street bike, and is listed as such on Kawasaki’s Canadian website. But then there are the dirt-leaning dual sport looks, and the marketing imagery of the bike being ridden in the dirt and splashing through mud. You’d be forgiven for being as perplexed as I was about who exactly this motorcycle is intended for.
Friday, 12 May 2017 13:36 Published in Feature Stories
@thebikeshows •@DaltonTimmis • @CanadaKawasaki • TORONTO (December 7, 2016) – When the doors close on the opening day of the 2017 Motorcycle Show-Toronto presented by Dalton Timmis Insurance, which runs at Exhibition Place’s Enercare Centre February 17-19, one lucky woman will walk away with the keys to a new 2017 Kawasaki Ninja 300.
Wednesday, 07 December 2016 11:41 Published in News
It is hard to believe another race season is almost behind us. 2016 is definitely a year for me to forget in terms of racing. It started off strong back in January where I won an endurance race over in China. I was in good form and had a big year planned with both my BMW team on the roads in Europe and my Kawasaki Superbike team in Asia.
Friday, 18 November 2016 13:46 Published in Dan Kruger
The Kawasaki H2R and H2 are back for 2017, as is a new H2 Carbon model. Two years after the introduction of one of the most-talked-about motorcycles in modern history, Kawasaki has unveiled a slew of upgrades for all models in 2017.
• NEW Bosch compact Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) allows for additional feedback and layer of precision for management control
• NEW Multi-mode traction control
• Launch control, engine braking control, ABS and a quick shifter
• NEW Instrument features include bank angle display and max bank angle recording function
• NEW Kawasaki Intelligent Anti-lock Brake System (KIBS) corner braking control, with feedback from IMU, increases cornering capabilities
• NEW Contactless-type quick shifter that now allows for quicker shifts for seamless acceleration and quick and easy deceleration (downshifting capability new for 2017) and enables rapid upshifts.
• NEW Öhlins® TTX fully adjustable, concentric twin tube design rear shock
• NEW Remote preload adjuster simplifies adjustment without tools for rider preference
• NEW Updated rear shock linkage ratios contribute to firmer, more stable feeling
• NEW Aerodynamic Brembo brake and clutch levers are shorter with rounded edges
• NEW High-quality emblem adds racy and edgy look to the upper cowl
The engine remains a supercharged 998 cc inline-four; the R model remains a track-only offering, while the H2 and H2 carbon are street legal. The limited-edition Carbon model, of which only 120 are being produced, features all-carbon-fibre reinforcement polymer upper cowl, special stamping and silver-mirror paint.
Tuesday, 15 November 2016 13:53 Published in Industry News
Kawasaki announces new 2017 models destined for Canada including Z650, Z900, ZX-10RR and Versys X-300 ABS
Canadian Kawasaki Motors released information on its 2017 model range on October 14, including four all-new models destined for Canadian dealerships.
Tuesday, 15 November 2016 13:39 Published in Industry News
@kenan_sofuoglu • @WorldSBK • (October 15, 2016)- Kenan Sofuoglu (Kawasaki Puccetti Racing) was already the most successful rider to have ever competed in the Supersport World Championship, but today he proved again why he is the best; setting the bar even higher by rewriting his own record today, the Turkish rider won his fifth World Supersport Championship at the Circuito de Jerez.
Sunday, 16 October 2016 13:48 Published in Reports, Results & Points